安全is the top priority for everyone in INEOS.
Collectively and individually,we are committed to protecting and maintaining the quality of the environment and to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, of all those who work with us, and of the communities in which we operate. To this end, we work continuously to improve our SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) performance, and we never compromise our SHE standards for any reason - profit, commercial, production or other.
We take three approaches.
- We believe excellence in safety can only be achieved if we are expert in what we do, so we make sure that we give our people and teams all the training, development and support needed to become expert.
- We have put in place rigorous principles, practices and procedures which all of us, and anyone who works on our sites with us, must follow. We back this up with audits and checks. Each one of us in INEOS is accountable for following these best practices.
- We review our performance on safety at every business team and monthly board meeting. It is the top priority on every agenda and for everyone in the company, from our owners to technicians. Bonus pay is conditional on achieving our safety performance targets.
Our safety principles are captured in theINEOS 20原则,这涵盖了人们的安全和植物操作安全。对此的绩效定期在ineos中的每个站点上经常审核，以及任何差距或改进和行动的机会。这些被（i）支持我们的Life Saving Rules, which are mandatory and must never be broken, and (ii) a “near miss” reporting system for all employees, which is designed to capture issues or circumstances which may lead to unsafe conditions if left uncorrected. Finally, at all our sites we invest in continuous improvement of infrastructure and the working environment and audit standards annually.
我们的共同标准和实践载入其中INEOS Group Guidance Notes (IGGN),which also cover rules for Permits to Work, Inspection of Equipment, and Management of Change. These are available to all employees on the company intranet. Learnings from any incidents are communicated across the company through a system of alerts.
Each business unit reviews health and safety performance on a monthly basis to the Executive Committee, where the business Chief Executive has ultimate accountability for performance.
的莎尔eholders of INEOS are updated on SHE performance monthly at business Exco meetings, quarterly at Functional Exco meetings and annually through our letter of assurance (LOA) process which requires each business to provide an annual report.
- We believe all incidents and injuries can be prevented.
- Everyone’s first responsibility is to ensure they work safely.
- The expectations and standards are the same for everyone on the site.
- Rules and procedures must be observed and respected.
- All team leaders have a special responsibility for promoting and upholding these principles.
- We must always work within the limit of our competency and training.
Process Safety Principles
- The asset operating manager is responsible for its overall integrity.
- The asset engineers are responsible for maintaining the asset and protective systems’ integrity.
- The responsibilities in the organisation for defining and maintaining the correct operating envelopes must be clear.
- Any changes must be properly risk assessed and subjected to MOC procedures.
- Process hazards are systematically identified, risk assessed, reviewed and managed.
- Operations must always place the safe operation or shutdown of the asset ahead of production.
- When in doubt the asset must always be taken to its safest state.
- We have emergency plans based on assessed risks which are regularly tested.